Monday, December 6

numero uno.

This is my extremely early New Years Resolution... To update my blog more frequently. My goal is once a week to be exact. This is a few highlights from my first semester at BYU-IDAHO. This semester has been a lot of fun and also not so much fun at times. I've had a lot of great learning experiences this year, but I'm excited for the next couple of great years here. Color my life with the choas of trouble!

roommates bonding at the Blackfoot Fair.

trip to mesa falls!

tis the season for pumpkin carving!
tinkerbell for halloweeny!
masquerade ball
SAMMYS pieshakes are my new best friends!!
HE IS WE & ROCKET SUMMER

dont forget about my weekends home to see this cutie!

first session of the tubing season. total domination!

1 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

it is so good to see an update. I am glad that your having SO much fun!!

Post a Comment