Thursday, March 17

the exploder

So this car has given me the mostest troubles since I have been here. Not fun. We don't call it the exploder for no reason. The first week I was here it got a huge hole in the tire, don't ask how cause I have no answer, and so the tire had to be replaced. Also the key broke off and so that had to be replaced as well leaving me carless for days. Earlier in the week it decided to get us in a mini accident and sent us sliding on the ice and into the snow barrier and then almost tipped over. Today, we ran out of gas even though the gauge said it was almost a quarter full. Of course I blame all of these incidents on the explorer. It has nothing to do with my driving skills whatsoeve. The end. Oh also I can't tell you how much I love taking the broom out to sweep off the piles of snow every morning. Yay for me!
Photobucket

2 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

he he he, this is SO cute, and sad and the same time! I just love how you word things it makes me laugh, I am gald that you are ok after everything has happened!

Aubrey Tocheri said...

haha i feel your pain. I used to drive a jeep and that thing had its many problems as well. Good luck to you! oh and I agree with ashley, you word things so perfectly. You should write books :) I would read them

Post a Comment