Thursday, March 3

happy wednesday

Miss Kari has gracioulsy presented me with this lovely award and has requested that I share 7 facts about myself so I thought it would be fun! Thanks Kari oh and P.S. i totally fit the monica clean freak profile as well! I think I'm turning into her!
1. I could eat Mac and Cheese for every meal of my life and never get sick of it. Maybe add some Ben and Jerry's in there and I am set for life.
2. I am a nanny in Alaska and I am from Idaho and I miss my family and I want to go back to school. I never thought I would say that!
3. I love playing sports.. even though I may not be very good. At all.
4. I hate the K and the M word so please don't use them around me. (krusty and moist) ugggghh gross.
5. Fish are friends, not food. And so are cows and pigs. Therefore I only eat chicken. Most of the time.
6. I bite my nails as a nervous habit.
7. I am a LA Lakers fan. Big time. #24 baby!

Happy Wednesday to everybody! Love, Syd


1 comments:

Kari said...

I am SO with you on the Macaroni thing. It's my all-time favorite. Especially the Velveeta brand.

Post a Comment