Saturday, March 5

the skinny raven

So in Anchorage there is this store called Skinny Raven. And it is where all the cool kids shop. It has the cutest athletic clothing and Dansko clogs and just really fun and unusual things. I went on a shopping trip there today.. and it turned out to be an expensive one! Suzanne bought me the cutest snow skirt ever that you can see in the first picture! We dont have these in Idaho, so I will be introducing them when I get back. You can just wear them over your jeans or workout pants or you can wear them with tights or whatver you want! Super cute and so warm! I also splurged a little and bought myself my first pair or Dansko clogs. The mary jane style in patent black. Needless to say, this is my new favorite store!
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment