Monday, December 13

Finals Week!

Love this week! not... especially the part about having to carry around my XXL Art History book. Please note pictures to see how large it really is. I am going to spend the rest of the 96 hours of the week either locked in my room studying or sleeping on the couch in the Spori Art Gallery. It's so soothing in there! I always have good intentions of just sitting on the couch doing my homework there, but I end up laying on it snoring and laying in a pool of drool. So anyways I just thought I'd let you all know about my finals so you can pray for me ;) I'm gonna need it. Here goes a stressful week.. wish me lots of luck!!!
 This is what I do when I should be studying
20 Pounds of Awesome!

3 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

I love hearing updates from you!! hope all goes great during all of your finals!

The Tocheri Trio said...

Keep all the updates coming! :) Good luck with your finals. I start school at BYU-I this January...i'm kinda nervous!

mom said...

Good luck! You'll do great! Let us know how it goes. Keep the posts comin'
Love you,
Aunt Shirley

Post a Comment