Sunday, December 19

Home Sweet Home.

Finals are over and I am home at last! It is so great to be here with my family and to SLEEP! Well for a month at least.. I am off track this winter and I decided to take a job in Anchorage, Alaska as a nanny! I am super excited but also getting a little nervous. Apparently I won't be able to come home on the weekends ;) The family I will be nannying is Suzanne and Todd Rust and they have 3 kids. Jonathan who is 12, Anna who is 10 and Lauren who is 7. They fly airplanes over Mt Mckinley for tourism and over Denali Forest so hopefully I will get to see a little bit of that beautifulness! The picture at the top is one of their planes that they fly. I am super excited it should be a really great experience. I have been watching the Sarah Palin show on TLC to prepare for my Alaskan adventure! Seriously though. I know a lot of people don't like her too much, but I think she is super great and also really inspiring! Maybe I will get to meet her haha! Or maybe I could just start my own reality show..
"SYDNEY REESE'S ALAKSA"
Watch for it. Coming soon to... this blog haha. It will be great I promise. Jonathan, the oldest likes to make movies so I will enlist his help in the show haha what a great bonding experience it will be.
Well anyways, I am going to just live it up while I am home. Happy Holidays to everyone, hope you all get to be with family at this special time of year!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

that is going to be SO much fun, make sure that you take lots of pictures and then post them! Have a blast!

Stefany said...

Hey thank you very much for the lovely comment on my blog. I created my header using Photoshop and got the fonts from www.kevinandamanda.com. It's a really good website where you can download the fonts for free! =]

Post a Comment