Monday, January 3

out with the old, in with the new

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
2011 was off to an AMAZING start with a snowmobiling trip with Morgan and her familia. On New Years Eve we made a time capsule with some good 2010 memories and some goals for the next year. I am soooo excited for this year. I've got a feeling! The year is already off to a great start with my 3 month adventure to Alaksa starting in about 13 days! Anyways, I'm sure you'll hear a lot more about it... but for now here is a review of 2010 and it's good times.
-2010 REVIEW-
-Lunch Bunch everday with the women.. mostly I just liked the car rides to and from. oh and the food. yummy!
-Vala-Grams with the Vallerinas. M cubed K squared S. Love my Sunday Girlys! do do dadum dadum!
-Took a boy's first kissy which I have always wanted to do. Apparently I like my men young
-Fun adventures and a great end to Senior Year. Twenty Ten!
-Commencement Dance.. Dance!? Need I say more?
-Graduation from high school.. what a milestone! haha
-Fourth of July fireworks... my favorite!!
-Patriarcal Blessing
-Pres Monster was born! Go London and Blair.. you make beautiful baby!!!
-Bowling lessons, bike rides, snowcone trips, bonfires.. all the fun things of summertime
-Glueing minature army men all around town... hope the skatepark appreciated the decorations!
-Star gazing
-Moving out on my own.. only not really cause I came home to do laundry every weekend
-Halloween Trio. TinkerBell Peter Pan and the Mermaid
-BYU Basketball game with Mommy Dearest
-EXTREME SLEDDING
-Total domination of my grades!! Yeah take that college and one semester closer to graduation from BYU-IDAHO
-Last Christmas Zack will be goneee! Got to talk to him for 5 hours!
-New Years cabin trip and snowmobiling
I'm sure there is much more that I forgot... but it has been a fun year. Can't wait to make next year even better!!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment