Friday, January 7

Awkward and Awesome!

So thanks to the lovely Sydney over at The Daybook, I'm gonna start the new "awkward and awesome thursday" tradition here on my blog (dont mind the fact that it is friday). I probably wont do it every week, but I'll post" awkward and awesome" on random days so make sure to check back! Wells lets get to it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This weeks Awkward and Awesome Moments:
Awkward-
-Seeing your high school Spanish teacher at the mall and he only recognizes you by the name of Margarita
-Profiling your check out person at the grocery store. I know you all steer clear of the old lady checkers that are sure to screw up your check out in some form or another. Bless their hearts
-That awkward whiplash/airplane arm thing you do when your trying to catch yourself after slipping on ice in the parking lot
-People calling me Tiffany or Stephanie on the phone. Eventually you just stop trying to correct them
-Cold feet. Literally I'm talking about bad circulation
-My blog crush on The Daybook. I feel so stalkeresque. Is that even a word?
-The new Oprah Network
Awesome-
-Getting and unexpected text from an old friend and ending up talking all night long
-Going to an afternoon matinee with my mom. Little Fockers was probably not the most appropriate choice... but nonetheless it was great to spend the day with her and we had a few laughs
-Socks
-Raise Your Glass by Pink. I never get sick of saying that I am "Too School For Cool" which in fact makes me totally awkward
-Cotton candy colored sunsets
-Watchin the entire first season of Glee in two nights
-Lists lists lists! I couldnt survive a day without making a to-do-list.

3 comments:

Kari said...

I love glee! Your header reminds me of a song by the band He is We, called Happily Ever After. :) Super cute!

Meg @ The Crunchy Conservative said...

Haha I constantly have cold feet! My husband thinks there is something medically wrong with me. And ditto on the Spanish class name... I too was Margarita b/c it was the only thing that seemed similar to Megan! Too funny.

xo
Meg

theannanfamily.blogspot.com

Charisse said...

OMG - I just busted out laughing at your first one about the Spanish teacher only knowing you by Margarita - hilarious!! Cute blog!

Post a Comment