Saturday, January 15

surprise partayyyy!

My bestest friends threw me a surprise going away party!! I was SOOOO surprised! I literally had no flippin idea that this was happening. I came home from dinner with the family and all my friends were at my house! This was the best going away present ever! I almost cried when I walked in the door haha. Anyways, thanks to my friends who did all the work of planning the party especially you Jeff Jeff and Morg!! Love you guys see you in 3 months!
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


2 comments:

* Dan & Ashley * said...

How fun is that? Looks like you have some really great friends!! Have fun!

Kari said...

How fun! I hope you enjoy Alaska, I have a friend living up there now and am super jealous of how pretty it is. Hopefully it's not too cold and you don't freeze. :)

Post a Comment