Sunday, January 30

saturday is a special day

It's the day we get ready for Sunday! Ok honestly I am so excited that I get to go to church tomorrow! I have been looking forward to it all week! I haven't taken any good pictures this week but I thought I would just write about what I did. Well it has been quite stressful because my boss Suzanne had her grandmother died so I have been being "mommy" a lot of extra hours! Lollie had her birthday on Thursday night which was not such a happy event because everyone seemed to be in such a weird funk. Today I went to the Moose's Tooth Pizzaria and had pizza and a long overdue Diet Coke. (I havent had one since I got here!) I went by myself, which Im finding easier to do these days, but anyways the guy at the bar asked me if I wanted a beer with my pizza! Apparently I looked old enough to drink which cracked me up. I'm sure I'll be going there again so I'll take some more pictures when I do. I also have decided to start a creative journal this week and it is super cute! I am so excited to start writing in it. Ok I think that is all I did worth mentioning this week. Also, I think I'm gonna get fat off of hot chocolate. Love that stuff.
Happy Sunday!!
Oh by the way this quote has helped me and my stress level this week I thought it might help all you!
"Have courage for the great sorrows of life and patience for the small ones; and when you have laboriously accomplished your daily tasks, go to sleep in peace. God is awake."

0 comments:

Post a Comment