Monday, January 31

sick children

Photobucket
Photobucket
Lollie and I had a pretty fun day today while she was home sick. We played piano... and she taught me how to play jingle bells with her feet! I'm telling ya this girl will not keep her clothes on when she is at home, yet she is so picky about what she wears to school. It must be a skirt that doesnt have shorts underneath and leggings. She will not wear jeans. It is quite a job to get her ready for school, not to mention the hair! Oh that hair!! Needs a good brushing to say the least. We also played with the playdough today. We had contests. She told me I have to make a building, so we made the NYC skyline with the sun setting and she told me I had to make a person or an animal, so I settled for a snowman! I follow directions nicely I know. Anyways, I had fun! How was your Monday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment